Have you ever Googled for Jollof recipes before? Well if you haven’t and you would like to try your hands at preparing the West African celebrated dish; Jollof then here are some of my favourite curated links to different types of Jollof there is on the Internet from Ghana Jollof, Nigerian Party Jollof to Senegalese Jollof etc!
Ghanaian Jollof Rice by Tei Hammond featured on Tasty.
5. Even Food Network has a recipe for Jollof rice!
7. Benachin or Senegalese Jollof Rice and Fish recipe on Yummy Medley
8. Ivorian Chicken Jollof Rice recipe on Cuisine 228.
9. Oven-baked Jollof Rice recipe by MyWekuTastes
10. Riz au gras ( Togolese Jollof Rice) by Cuisine 228
What’s your favourite type of Jollof rice? Have you tried Jollof rice in other African countries? Share your taste experience in the comments section!